You are your best investment
It's true. No matter what you've believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you're doing it for yourself.
How much does Invisalign cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues are that you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor.
Invisalign Payment Options
- Book keeping discount applied for treatment paid in full by cash or check
- Most major credit cards accepted
Most dental insurance plans provide coverage for Invisalign. We will help you to find out if your plan will pay for the treatment.
- No initial payment
- Payments made in monthly installments over chosen period of time
- Allows you to use however much needed for your treatment
- May be used for cosmetic treatments, co-pays and deductibles, even to the veterinarian
Lending Club Patient Financing
- No upfront payment needed
- No payment due for 3-7 weeks
- Affordable fixed rates for as low as 3.99%
- Extended plans up to 84 months
To schedule a consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today at